- Valley of D’evah is the area only for the users of level 70 and above who have cleared the quest of Tower of Priest.
- Users will be confronted with the new world in Valley of D’evah that is totally different from the existing Kal World.
- They are allowed to get more experience points out of hunting monsters in Valley of D’evah, so that they will be able to level-up themselves all the more.
- Users' strategic and effective playing is required as the monsters in Valley of D’evah use more powerful skill attacks.
How to get in Valley of D’evah
- Obtain a "Norigae of teleport"
- After defeating 'Cheios' and 'Dunamic' and obtaining a 'I’Lryer's ring', get 'Norigae of teleport' by handing in the ring to Messenger of D'evah, Jin-Heun located near the gateway linking Geum-Oh Mine with Oh-Do Canyon, and then you can freely get in Valley of D’evah.
The instruction for getting Norigae of teleport
Where is Messenger of D'evah, Jin-Heun?
He is near the gateway linking Geum-Oh Mine with Oh-Do Canyon.
Rules of basic item usage
- Player who has 'Norigae of teleport' and has completed the 3rd job change can move to Valley of D’evah
- You cannot use the Magic Scrolls of the Valley of D'evah Region without using the 'Norigae of Teleport' first.
- You cannot use Magic Scroll of the Mainland from Valley of D'evah without using the 'Norigae of Teleport'
- Magic Scroll to Hondel, and Cheonji-Yun can be purchased from the town merchant, Yoo-Hwa/ Yoo-Ran.
- You can move to Vheonji-Yun, and Hondel by using the appropriate Magic Scrolls.
- If you have saved the point of revival in Cheonji-Yun, or Hondel, and become incapacitated, you will be
revived from the saved town.
- When using the 'Norigae of Teleport', you will be moved the the town you have last saved in, if you did not
save in a town before, you will be moved to the default starting town.
[D'evah = Cheonji-Yun Mainland = Narootuh]
Notes for Kalcash shop item
- Teleport, Magic, Saving, Moving, and Recall Scrolls can be used in all areas of Valley of D'evah, with
the exceptions of the Towns (Cheonji-Yun, Hondel).
- You cannot use the Recall, or Teleport Scrolls from Mainland to Valley of D'evah.
- You cannot use the Recall, or Teleport Scrolls from Valley of D'evah to the Mainland.
- Any saved points in the Valley of D'evah cannot be accessed by using the Movement scrolls from
the Mainland, or vise versa.
- Saved points in D'evah can only be accessed by the Moving Scrolls while in the D'evah Region,
and the saved points in Mainland can only be access from the mainland.
- You can only recall, or teleport to, players in the same region.
(I.E, Recalling, or teleporting to, players in Cheoji-Yun from Hondel is possible, Narootuh to Hondel is
Valley of D’evah is the chaos which is linking Naraeha with Geheneh and in which occidental style coexists with orientalism.
Valley of D’evah consists of 5 areas and they will be released in accordance with its update schedule.
- It is for the reputation of Valley of D’evah. The more burned-out Fragment of D'evah's Soul are gathered, the lower price of the items on sale through each NPC in Valley of D’evah.
1% of discount rate will be applied whenever the number of gathered burned-out Fragments of D'evah's Soul are over 1,000, and the discount rate can get up to 10%.
- Discount Rate Table